Shawn's Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Playground

There is a playground at a church near our house and we like to walk there a few times a week for exercise and family time.  Last week Ethan was with us for one evening so we decided to take the boys for a little play time.  Since Ethan was with us I thought I'd take my camera.

At first, Ethan wasn't too sure about climbing the monkey bars to get to the slides but once Uncle Jacin showed him how he was a pro at it!

Shawn LOVES to climb the monkey bars to get to the slides.  Actually, Shawn just LOVES to climb!

He is so adventurous and fearless that I really have to watch him closely.  His newest thing is going down the slide head first.  I can see many broken bones in our future... but hopefully no head
injuries!

After Ethan conquered the monkey bars he was brave enough to venture over to the rock climbing wall but the small "rocks" were too small for Uncle Jacin's feet so Ethan didn't make it too far.

Shawn's favorite part of the playground is this old truck frame.  He likes to pretend he's driving mommy and daddy around.  He even pretends to use the imaginary blinker and sometimes speaks directions like the GPS.  He's very observant.

No comments:

Post a Comment