Shawn's Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Pictures from June

This post is going to be very random.  I captured a few moments on camera that I wanted to remember but nothing too big.

Ethan and Shawn LOVE to take all of the pillows off of the couch, put them in the middle of the floor and jump off the couch onto the pillows.  Shawn usually yells, "To infibity (infinity) and beyond!" when he jumps and then gets up and says, "Now, that's falling with skyle (style)!"  The first time I heard him say that I about rolled on the floor laughing! 

Caught in the act!  Another thing Shawn and Ethan like to do lately is dump all of the bins from the nicely organized toy box onto the floor.  This usually occurs while I'm cooking dinner or folding laundry.  This time they were caught red handed.  Notice the couch cushions on the floor too!  These boys are sneaky, they can usually manage to make that big of a mess without a peep so it's truly a surprise when you walk into the room.

I caught a few moments of Shawn and Jacin just hanging out watching some TV and playing. I Love those candid moments memories are made of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment