Shawn's Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nana's Birthday Party


On April 24th we had a surprise birthday party for my mother-in-law at my house.  It was a lot of fun and thankfully some of her friends got to surprise her too. 
The day started out pretty hectic because I had to work and then I had to pick up the cake from Sam's on my way home.  When I got there to pick up the cake, they couldn't find it and had to make me a new one.  The new one was slightly less glamorous than the one I ordered... and her name was spelled strangely!


 Here are a few of guests at the party.
There are a lot of kids in Jacin's familyso we rented a bouncy house to keep them entertained.

Michael and AJ

CJ (and Shawn in the background)

AJ, Michael, and Shawn
Cayden watching the kids play.
I LOVE this picture of Michael.
Daiden playing with T-Rex

Ethan and Shawn on the swing set.
Nana had lots of help opening her presents!

... and lots of help blowing out her candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment