This blog is going to be all about The Lyon's and our journey through life. I am a working mother (unfortunately)of a very very vibrant two-year-old who is full of life and wonderment. I enjoy watching him experience the world for the first time. Hopefully this blog will chronicle our life together as a family. I also hope to share some funny stories (most about Shawn), some yummy recipes and and some very real thoughts and feelings about life with all of our friends and family.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
The results are in...
I sucked it up and went to the weigh-in today even though I knew the results were not going to be good. I figured I did the crime, I had to do the time too! As I was on the scale I was giving my leader all the reasons I had prepared for why I gained weight this week. To my surprise she said, "Good job." I LOST .6 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! :) You can fall off the wagon every once in a while. Just get back on and keep at it! Don't beat yourself up!
ReplyDelete