This blog is going to be all about The Lyon's and our journey through life. I am a working mother (unfortunately)of a very very vibrant two-year-old who is full of life and wonderment. I enjoy watching him experience the world for the first time. Hopefully this blog will chronicle our life together as a family. I also hope to share some funny stories (most about Shawn), some yummy recipes and and some very real thoughts and feelings about life with all of our friends and family.
Monday, February 15, 2010
What a sweetie!
My little boy will never know how happy he made me yesterday. I mean truly and purely happy. I was getting him dressed for church Sunday morning, on Valentine's day no less. He was playing with my hair and then he put his little hands on my face and said, "Mommy you're fretty (pretty). Is you a frincess (princess)?" Oh, my heart melted right then and there. That was the best compliment I have ever recieved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment